We all are sure that you will take care of those things in case of fresh
installation. This will take some more time only. Heartfull of thanks.

I am a general user and sourcing devuan/merged repositary. This might be
better that all bad stuff will be deleted on regular (upgrade)dist-upgrade.
For final pruning on update there may be a wellcome massage to galaxy. And
a todo/wiki is also desiarable.

Cheers
gnath