Le 20/06/2015 18:28, KatolaZ a écrit :
I still have problems understanding why this is happening, and maybe a
caveman like me will never get through it, but this is how things work
in this community nowadays. And that's exactly why I have now also
problems recognising this as*my*  community....

I think a new generation of programmers has been comitted to maintain and evolve Linux. They have strong technical skills but haven't been taught well enough - or not at all - the philosohy of UNIX. They have fun with Linux; they love writing daemons and using the IPC toolbox and they happily write daemons to replace the security features provided by good old file-permissions. They just don't realize the damage they are causing. They are professionals and they don't care the DIY guy who isn't as skilled as
them.

    Didier