Le 22/04/2016 10:13, Svante Signell a écrit :
On Fri, 2016-04-22 at 10:02 +0200, Didier Kryn wrote:
Le 22/04/2016 09:56, Svante Signell a écrit :
The problem is to install the (only available) 32bit (old) binaries on a
64bit architecture.

      You need to install 32-bit pulse-audio.
Well, the problem is that these old Skype binaries depend on old versions of
other 32-bit libraries no longer available, causing dependency issues. In my
install effort that was the main problem.

I could install it without problem on an amd64 laptop with Devuan-Jessie.

The only issue is that the sound system doesn't find the microphone, which makes the whole unusable except for chat. I could probably find the driver for the microphone somewhere but I didn't want to spend time on that; I've another laptop.

    Didier