Le 22/07/2016 08:07, Rick Moen a écrit :
   My MUA (mail user agent = e-mail
client) is running on my SMTP server, uncle-enzo.linuxmafia.com,
mutt under GNU screen on Linux -- but I'm almost never there.
Instead, I'm pretty much anywhere else in the world, typing on some
machine that is ssh'ed to remote shell on my server.  So, I'm dependent
on correct terminal support in_two_  places.
Why such a complicated solution? I'm using Icedove with Imap accounts and encrypted connections to smtp servers; roaming isn't an issue. OTOH, I'm happy not everybody uses the same means :-)

    Didier