Le 24/08/2017 à 17:45, Rick Moen a écrit :
(To my knowledge, I'm the only Rick who's recently posted.) Just a
point:  I've steered clear of said off-topic philosophical discussion,
and spoken only on the subthreads about X configuration and about
fvwm/SLiM.

    Rick,

Excuse me if I've included you by mistake. Actually I've seen these days on several threads, severall technically skilled persons exchanging philosophical or semantic POVs which went pretty far from what regards computers. I may have confused people and threads :-)

    Didier