Quoting taii...@gmx.com (taii...@gmx.com):

[speaking to Alessandro Selli]

> You are constantly defending them and snubbing your nose at superior
> products so it is obvious you work for purism.

Can I ask for a bit more civility, please?  Mr. Selli is a fairly
passionate free software person, more than adequately accounting for his
views, which I respect even though we have sometimes disagreed rather
strongly.  There is zero justification for attributing ulterior motives
to him.

I also find a bit questionable your going around attempting to tarnish
the reputation of someone with a real name, while concealing your own.