Le 21/10/2017 à 22:54, John Franklin a écrit :
A generic guide to Secureboot and updating Secureboot keys in your uEFI firmware:

https://www.rodsbooks.com/efi-bootloaders/secureboot.html
https://www.rodsbooks.com/efi-bootloaders/controlling-sb.html

Ubuntu’s guide to signing things for Secureboot:

https://insights.ubuntu.com/2017/08/11/how-to-sign-things-for-secure-boot/

Red Hat’s guide to signing kernels, kernel modules and installing MOKs in your uEFI firmware:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/system_administrators_guide/sect-signing-kernel-modules-for-secure-boot

OpenSUSE’s version:

https://doc.opensuse.org/documentation/leap/reference/html/book.opensuse.reference/cha.uefi.html

Between those four, you should be able to get a pretty good idea of how Secureboot works and how to get shim to boot your own signed kernels, even your own Devuan kernels.

And finally, writing your own .efi binary, which requires linking a C program against a vast tree of dependencies a specific crt0 and static library:

https://www.rodsbooks.com/efi-programming/hello.html

Thanks John. I put a label on your mail and will read the links when I find the time. Now very busy building a native x86_64-pc-linux-musl-gcc-6.3. Wouldn't it be the ideal toolchain to build one's own secureboot?

            Didier

            Didier