On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 06:48:42PM +0100, Irrwahn wrote:

[cut]

> In my mind, the whole mess looks more like a gigantic game of nuclear
> whack-a-mole, and the only winning move is not to play. (The optimist
> believes we are living in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
> is afraid the optimist is right. Guess, which faction I belong to. ;^)
>
> But honestly, KatolaZ, thanks for damping my enthusiasm. :)

Dear Urban, it was not my intention to damp your enthisiasm, at all,
so please accept my apoligies if I did :\

We need a lot of enthusiasm. And we also need to test this stuff in as
many different setups as possible, before deciding what's next,
IMHO. The help of all the knowledgeable people who are working on that
is very much appreciated :)

TBH, it would be great if at the end of those tests we could have a
summary that explains what are the issues, what are the possible
solutions, and what we can do to help implementing them without
breaking too much stuff around ;)

My2Cents

KatolaZ