Wow. I just read that thread with Fungal. I bet it was slightly traumatizing
that I brought up anything even somewhat related.

Sorry about that, everyone >_<

Anyway, that thread very clearly answered most of the questions I've asked, so
that's great.

I'm still unsure why Onionshare isn't appearing in Devuan Jessie, though.

gl

​Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​