On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 09:05:41PM +0300, Lars Noodén wrote:
> On 04/26/2018 08:42 PM, Florian Zieboll wrote:
> [snip]
> > in one of your previous mails you pasted the output of your attempt to
> > install the "nvidia-driver" package. If you follow down the dependency
> > chain by manually trying to install the "not installable" predepends,
> > sooner or later you'll reach the package, which is the root of this
> > problem; apt will give you a more detailed error message for it. [snip]
>
> Thanks.  Following one dependency chain from nvidia-driver-bin, it
> arrives at 'nvidia-installer-cleanup' which has no installation candidate.

That's because the package is in "contrib":

$ apt-cache policy nvidia-installer-cleanup
 nvidia-installer-cleanup:
   Installed: (none)
   Candidate: 20151021+4
   Version table:
      20151021+4 500
         500 http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii/contrib amd64 Packages

and you probably need to add the "contrib" component to your
sources.list. I guess you might also need to add "non-free" for the
non-free drivers.

HTH

KatolaZ