Thanks,

I’ve know been through the Graphic and Text based installs and did not see any
such prompt. I’ve even done what was suggested and did the install from a USB
key and still the issue persists - installing Devuan ASCII and using LVM
Encryption results in the requirement for a PS2 input to unlock the encryption.

Unless there is something I am missing here, I believe this is in fact a bug.

Any suggestions or input would be very much appreciated!

Thanks again,
Mike

--
Michael McConnell