On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 08:19:43 +0200, Didier wrote in message
<a993422c-7d9c-d111-7ce5-64ebd3e87...@in2p3.fr>:

> Le 16/06/2018 à 05:15, Michael McConnell a écrit :
> > I’ve know been through the Graphic and Text based installs and did
> > not see any such prompt. I’ve even done what was suggested and did
> > the install from a USB key and still the issue persists -
> > installing Devuan ASCII and using LVM Encryption results in the
> > requirement for a PS2 input to unlock the encryption.
> >
> > Unless there is something I am missing here, I believe this is in
> > fact a bug.
>
>      Yes you must be missing something.
>
>      I haven't any opportunity to run the installer now to find the
> place, but I have seen the alternative the last time I installed
> ASCII, around a month ago.

..in case he didn't miss anything:  We still use the "same old" version
of things in the ASCII installer we did a month ago?  (Just trying to
help rule out these "somebody sneaking in some hidden systemd things"
blocking usb etc, e.g. posing as the same good old working version.)

> I always use expert mode in TUI (curses)
> mode. In this mode you can circulate among the "buttons" using the
> <tab> key and check/uncheck items with the <space> key.
>
>      The really helpfull answer to your issue would be to point you
> to the very step where this alternative is proposed, which I can't do
> now. I would look at the step "install the kernel", or something like
> that.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: