On 06/18/2018 05:18 PM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> On 06/15/2018 12:34 PM, fsmithred wrote:
>> Refracta no-dbus build (experiment)
>>

> Nice and fast.
> I have the installer running now on my thinkpad, I see no option to pick a
> partition, I want to install on /dev/sda2.  Is this possible?
>
> Thanks,

Yes, it's possible. I can't tell where you are in the installation
process. After the partitioner, you should get questions about what
partitions to use and what filesystem type you want on it.

Then you'll get a summary window that tells you what you told the
installer to do. Then it does it. Username and passwords come up at the end.

fsr