On 06/18/2018 07:45 PM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
On 06/18/2018 04:49 PM, fsmithred wrote:
On 06/18/2018 05:18 PM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
On 06/15/2018 12:34 PM, fsmithred wrote:
Refracta no-dbus build (experiment)

Nice and fast.
I have the installer running now on my thinkpad, I see no option to pick a
partition, I want to install on /dev/sda2.  Is this possible?

Thanks,

Yes, it's possible. I can't tell where you are in the installation
process. After the partitioner, you should get questions about what
partitions to use and what filesystem type you want on it.

Then you'll get a summary window that tells you what you told the
installer to do. Then it does it. Username and passwords come up at the end.

fsr

I was setting at the check box's.  I finished the install and it said it was done and to reboot. I rebooted but nothing was installed!?!

I choose a no-format install with existing /home all on /sda2. It collected user name, root and user passwd.  My partitions are ext4 is that a problem?

I went and installed Devuan Jessie net-install minimum and tdebase as I had the partition ready for install, I'm using it now. But I have more partitions, maybe try again later. :)

Thanks,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Devuan Jessie - TDE Trinity R14.0.4 - Intel 3320M - EXT4 at sda2
Registered Linux User #380263