Le 21/06/2018 à 08:51, Rick Moen a écrit :
My bit of snark was marred by omitting the URL (drat):

Quoting Steve Litt (sl...@troubleshooters.com):

They're time wasters for folks like you with the intelligence and Linux
knowledge to do a chroot install. I have a little less than the
requisite intelligence and Linux knowledge, so for me, having to trial
and error installer programs a couple times is faster and less work
than doing a chroot install.

Another problem is that, except for Arch, Gentoo and Funtoo, most
distros have inadequate documentation on their chroot installs.
Hello!  I'm not actually the Rick Moen you know, but rather a visiting
historic Rick Moen from the year 1998.  I'd like to demostrate the use
of the sort of improved search engine that Google, Inc. launched
commercially last year in my timeline (1997).  Before that, it was a
demo over at googol.stanford.edu .  But enough about that.  I used this
newfangled Google Search Engine, and typed:

    debootstrap chroot install

One of the first hits on the first page of results appears to be a
step-by-step HOWTO document that's exactly what you're looking for.
That would be:
https://austinjadams.com/blog/install-debian-with-debootstrap/

    Yep, it's that simple (-: I'm not sure he hasn't forgotten grub-install at the end though.

            Didier