On 2019-01-01 15:40, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

..these from https://devuan.org/os/filenaming could use clarification:
desktop-live: refracta installer for bios or uefi (recommended for
reviews)

..this gives "tech" magazine writers the best impression to base their
review story on?

I have pushed changes for the Visual guides to master and also a few other tweaks including the one mentioned above. That list on the filenaming page is now more aligned with the other iso lists. I also rewrote/reorganized the "Package repositories" partial which appears in several places. I am now going through that entire thread to see if I missed anything. At some point one other guide will appear for the desktop-live cli install. Thanks to all for the suggestions.

golinux