Hi Steve,

On 3/9/22 0:40, Steve Litt wrote:
Any chance of my getting the source code to compile on my computer?

Yes, I have it working in my Void Linux:

https://www.gnuinos.org/gmixer/amixer-gtk.png

You can download the tarball from here:

https://www.gnuinos.org/gmixer/amixer-gtk.tar.xz

Then, you need to remove pulseaudio and install the following dependencies:

 - make
 - base-devel  (provides g++)
 - pkg-config
 - alsa-lib-devel
 - gtkmm2-devel
 - libsigc++dev
 - procps-ng-devel
 - wmctrl

The last one is a runtime dependency required in order to send the application
to the current desktop workspace via:

  $ wmctrl -i -r $(wmctrl -l | grep " amixer-gtk$" | cut -d ' ' -f 1) \
       -t $(xprop -root -notype _NET_CURRENT_DESKTOP | cut -d ' ' -f 3)

Once you've installed all the packages, use the make commands:

make,
  make clean,
  make cleanall,
  make install,
  make uninstall

Amixer-gtk is a very recent project and there might be some possible bugs. If
so, please let me know.

Thanks for your interest in the project!

Cheers,

Aitor.