It looks like your provider has set up a wildcard A record, which is similar to DNS hijacking as a "helpful" feature to users who miskey a domain name. It's not isolated to you:

mugenshi:etc x10$ host ghijk.isbd.net
ghijk.isbd.net has address 195.74.61.93
ghijk.isbd.net mail is handled by 10 mail-in-1.lb.gradwell.net.

You could check Gradwell's support pages, but I doubt there is an option to shut it off, since the DNS is published this way. It's a publication problem/"feature", not a bug in dnsmasq.

Dnsmasq does have a a bogus-nxdomain option, which you give some IP addresses and those addresses are translated into NXDOMAIN non- existent domain responses. However, if isbd.net (without leading characters) is actually a useful server to you, this solution is not viable because the valid use shares the same IP as the bogus responses.

Perette