Hi Simon,

Perfect!  I will rebuild the debian package from the snapshot and try out. As
far as I see, you have not yet made the RA_INTERVAL configurable (only for the
unsolicited advertisements), so I will patch this, too. But in any case, I can
raise the lifetimes now, so the problem will appear later.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen