Have fun in Berlin! But the new code makes it possible to me to set the
lifetime of the dhcp-lease to good old pre-IPv6 times (86400s) so it is
veeeeery unlikely that the android problem reappears. I have tested it, all is
fine now.

The Android bug can be worked around by raising the lifetime/lease time in the
DHCP/RA - I raised it now back to 86400 like my already existing IPv4
dhcp-range. It is very unlikely that the mobile phone is switched off to
standby for longer than one day! So when it wakes up, the prefix is still
valid. If the prefix changes from the provider, its correctly deprecated, so
all is fine now.

One thing I found in my investigations: The lifetime given in the dhcp-range
for IPv6 oly affects the RAs, but not the time for refreshing the DHCP
information request. I had to set it explicitely as dhcp-option6.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen