On 27/07/13 19:21, Uwe Schindler wrote:

Hi,

I found the reason for this bug:

One small thing with your new code - maybe a bug, because the
comment says something else: Although the configured (in my config)
valid_lifetime of the prefix is now lower (30 mins on my machine),
after deprecation it raises the valid_lifetime again up to 2 hrs.

It misses to apply this code also to context->saved_lifetime in
radv.c, approx. line 484:

/* configured time is ceiling */ if (!constructed || valid > time)
valid = time;

So this 3 lines should be moved up, before the part where valid is
copied to saved_valid. Or the same code should also be applied to
saved_lifetime, if set.

Got it. That's fixed in the git repo now.

Simon.