No, there is need to respond exact from the same port which get an request.
There is no way to configure firewall and use tftp-helper in Kubernetes,
it's environments is very dynamic and might use different backends, eg ipvs
and iptables.

Please read this issue for more information:
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/issues/26718