> On 23 Jul 2020, at 14:11, Pali Rohár <pali.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Hello Kevin! So you basically have similar/same feature request.
>
> Could you test this dnsmasq patch if it helps with your setup?
>
> --
> Pali Rohár
> pali.ro...@gmail.com

I have successfully used prior incarnations of your patch.  Recently I haven’t
required it but I am not sure if this is because qnap have improved something
OR simply because I don’t reboot the boxes anywhere near as often.  I’ll see if
I can provoke the problem over the next few days but I am quite busy at the
moment.  Fixing the issue when the problem arises is a real pain in the arse
involving qnap shutdown, dnsmasq shutdown, edit leasefile & remove the rogue
leases, restart dnsmasq, restart qnap.

Cheers,

Kevin D-B

gpg: 012C ACB2 28C6 C53E 9775  9123 B3A2 389B 9DE2 334A