sorry, the quote was wrong.

the stale cache issue is confirmed fixed with the patch.

 i meant to quote this:

*I think I've found and fixed the problem, but I don't have a macOS machine
to test with, nor have a I configured a DOH proxy, so I'd appreciate it if
you could re-run your tests and see if it works with the patch in
place.https://thekelleys.org.uk/gitweb/?p=dnsmasq.git;a=commit;h=d774add784d01c8346b271e8fb5cbedc44d7ed08
<https://thekelleys.org.uk/gitweb/?p=dnsmasq.git;a=commit;h=d774add784d01c8346b271e8fb5cbedc44d7ed08>Thanks
for the very useful bug report.Cheers,Simon.*

--

Regards
Justin He