On Fri, 5 May 2023 22:13:24 +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:

> It is too early to blame the IoT devices.

I don't blame them... They merely revealed there's something fishy.

>   The original problem is most likely solvable with the original dhcpcd
>   configuration in-place.

Strange that you keep pointing towards dnsmasq, while Geoff already clearly
explained that it is not dnsmasq, but dhcpcd that drops the address.

But if it makes you happy, I've attached the dnsmasq configs. I left out
the hosts part, it's just a long series of

xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx,192.168.1.nnn,hostname.squirrel.nl,24h

-- Johan