When Ipv4 addresses will be Exhausted in the near future and the next
generation Intenert( Ipv6) will take over,  DNS names will also be exhausted
soon with the increase of  hosts and users.     Lenny Foner  has pointed other
disadvantage in the today's DNS.
  Please see the section of "What's broken?" in the article of Lenny Foner in
  http://www.cfp2000.org/workshop/materials/projects-dns.html.

  Domain Names in DNS must have some human-understanding meaning it,
otherwise, we can just use IP addresses or numerials for the names.  In other
words, if we use     human-not-understanding  Names in DNS, the DNS system can
be throwed away.

  The draft namespace is different with the today's DNS namespace. But,  due to
the exhaustion of Names in DNS in the near future, The DNS will add new domains.
  Why adding new domain names with semantic meaning in the future?

  This draft can be used for search the locatons of the resources if the DNS
using classified hierarchical  Domain Names.

  Mohsen Souissi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I have read the I-D as well and I second Joe's point of view and his
arguments below.

Mohsen.