On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 03:17:51PM -0400,
 Ron Bonica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
 a message of 39 lines which said:

> Based on the response that we have seen from the WG so far, I don't
> see any reason to amend the draft. BCP 38 is already published.

It is certain that any message by <unnamed troll that everyone will
recognize> is not sufficient ground for any action or inaction. I
strongly suggest to completely ignore what he writes.

> - is BCP38 enough to mitigate the attack vectors described in
> draft-ietf-dnsop-reflectors-are-evil-06

Yes. But I agree with Joe Abley rewriting and I regret that the
current draft still continues to pretend that BCP38 is the right
solution to the problem; it is not a realistic solution.