Folks,

This is a reminder that only two questions are on the table. These are:

- is BCP38 enough to mitigate the attack vectors described in
draft-ietf-dnsop-reflectors-are-evil-06
- is filtering after the attack has begun good enough

Discussions of how many times this attack has been observed in the wild,
who has reported the attack, who that person works for, and whether that
person is credible are entirely out of bounds.

                               Ron