Dear Chairs,

Some friendly reminders...

On May 21, 2012, at 11:40 AM, Olaf Kolkman wrote:

> Chairs, would you like us to incorporate (some of, see comments from Paul H.)
> the suggestions in the document _now_ or after you have done your review?

This question has been left unanswered.

> Can you please make sure this document is at the IESG before June?

This question has been left unanswered too.

Some highlights from
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis/history/

2011-06-27      06      Peter Koch      IETF state changed to In WG Last Call
from WG Document

2011-12-05      08      Peter Koch      IETF state changed to WG Consensus:
Waiting for Write-Up from In WG Last
Call

2011-12-05      08      Peter Koch      WGLC discussion on the list did not
raise objections

That is almost 6 month now. Granted, we have had some comments coming in after
the WGLC ended, all of the type that would make reasonable errata. Besides,
that is a sign that people take the effort to find and read the draft, to me an
indication that there is a need for this document to be published.

Please give us an indication when this document will be submitted to the IESG.

--Olaf

NLnet
Labs
Olaf M. Kolkman

www.NLnetLabs.nl
o...@nlnetlabs.nl

Science Park 400, 1098 XH Amsterdam, The Netherlands