On 3/21/14, 7:38 AM, Warren Kumari wrote:
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Tim Wicinski <tjw.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

6.  Publish documents which address DNS-related issues, by identifying and
documenting the problem space around the issue. The group will then discuss
these issues and decide if which group should address the solution space.

Last sentence does not parse (and I'm not quite sure what you were
trying to say, so unclear how to fix it).

Ooof. I obviously failed to incorporate the correct wording from my co-chair.

What this sentence is trying to say is:
        The group will then discuss these issues and decide if which
        group should address the solution space.

Is something like this:
dnsop will take in drafts that revolve around DNS-related issues, and the group will discuss the problem space (via drafts) and decide:
                1. should the solution space be addressed in dnsop?
                2. If not, help decide where the work would be better
                 carried out and work with the appropriate ADs on this.

This still sounds horrible.

tim