On 5/23/14, 11:47 AM, Ted Lemon wrote:
On May 23, 2014, at 4:30 AM, Ray Bellis <ray.bel...@nominet.org.uk> wrote:
Given that the CNAME at the Apex problem appears to be mostly (entirely?) an
HTTP-related problem, it seems to me we ought to be engaging more with HTTPbis
to help them come up with a solution that's mutually acceptable and doesn't
involve breaking DNSSEC.

I've been talking privately with some knowledgable httpbis folks about having a
special joint session at IETF 90 where we can focus on this topic and hopefully
come to a mutual understanding of the problems and opportunities.   Would
people be interested in attending such a meeting?

That's great. I wrote a note to myself to reach out to mnot and Martin when I returned from the weekend.

tim