Clearly, different people view the "advantages" and "disadvantages" separately.
The wording below tries to make the comparisons neutral while still fully
stating what the differences are. Note that I made this wording specific to
BIND: when we have other multi-view servers  in the examples, I'll write
specific wording for them. Is the following (re-)wording correct and complete?

==========
BIND handles both DNSSEC validation and caching of changed authoritative
information differently depending on the whether the configuration is to use
two separate views (one for the authoritative zone, one for recurison) or to
use the same view for both servers.

When using separate views, the DS records in the slaved zone will be validated
as the zone is refreshed or updated. When using the same view, this validation
does not occur for the slaved zone.

Caching:
When using separate views, the recursive server will cache all of the queries
it looks up, just as it would using the traditional root hints method. Thus, as
the zone in the other view is refreshed or updated, changed information will
not appear in the recursive server until the TTL of the old record times out;
currently the TTL for DS and delegation NS records is two days. When using the
same view, as the zone is refreshed or updated, all zone data in the recursive
server will be updated as soon as it receives its copy of the zone.