On 11/20/14 9:34 AM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
On Nov 20, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Doug Barton <do...@dougbarton.us> wrote:
The question at the end of this post was a serious one, FWIW.

If I understand it correctly, the question is a feature request for
BIND/NSD/whatnot, not an issue with the draft, correct? That is, I think you
are asking for your authoritative server to have a feature that performs DNSSEC
validation on an incoming zone transfer (or possibly on a zone in your
authoritative list). If your question is actually about the draft, by all means
please clarify so we can deal with it in the draft.

Paul,

I'm ignoring your message, as you obviously ignored mine. :)

Doug