Paul Hoffman <paul.hoff...@vpnc.org> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure some browsers have been doing this for years.

It doesn't look to me like they try DNS lookups early, based on the web
developer timing graphs.

> My interest in the draft is for non-Web requests that have multiple
> relevant answers, such as SRV.

SRV already has additional section processing (though it is optional).

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Viking, North Utsire, South Utsire, Forties, Cromarty, Forth, Tyne, Dogger: