Oh, It's a great work and helpful as a collection of important DNS
terminology.  It's not easy to choose the terminology from massive
DNS-related RFCs.

By the way, I notice the "Priming" is not included in the draft. I think it
is a common jargon(not documented yet) used in the community. There maybe
other jargon like that.

Davey