Paul,

As for 'DNS Servers', I think we should set aside space for 'Cache-only DNS
Server' which is pervasive in all kinds of DNS document.

And as in 'Zones', you mentioned 'Origin'. So, I suggest adding a paragraph to
describe 'Default TTL', which is represented as $TTL in zone file.

Still, 'Stub Zone' is yet another common expression in DNS context. We may put
it into this document.

Declan Ma

ZDNS Ltd.

4, South 4th Street, Zhongguancun,