Awesome doc, just some small observations;

TTL: It might be worth using the word 'maximum' in relation to the
TTL; I think there is consensus that TTLs may be truncated.

RRSet:  Are the RRs in an RRSet required to have different data? For
types such as A/AAAA/SRV/MX this makes sense, but maybe not for TXT. I
also think views and other implementation specific features confuse
things here. A user might have 10 A records defined for a given name;
but if their DNS server returns one at a time (say it's using weighted
round robin) - I don't think of the 10 as an RRSet; but rather it's 10
RRSets. What's actually sent on the wire is what matters, I think.

Stealth server:  this definition seems a bit contradictory. Starts out
by saying it's a slave, but then says it can also be a master.

Suggestions for section 6:  Open resolver, Public resolver

Suggestions for section 7: glue, child-centric, parent-centric

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Paul Hoffman <paul.hoff...@vpnc.org> wrote:
> Greetings again. Andrew, Kazunori, and I have done a massive revision on the
> DNS terminology draft based on the input we got on the -00. We're sure we
> have further to go, but we wanted people to look over the new version and
> give feedback. Thanks!
>
> Name:           draft-hoffman-dns-terminology
> Revision:       01
> Title:          DNS Terminology
> Document date:  2015-01-19
> Group:          Individual Submission