From: Paul Hoffman
Date: 2015-01-20 06:16
To: IETF DNSOP WG
Subject: [DNSOP] New version of the DNS terminology draft
Greetings again. Andrew, Kazunori, and I have done a massive revision on the
DNS terminology draft based on the input we got on the -00. We're sure we have
further to go, but we wanted people to look over the new version and give
feedback. Thanks!

Name: draft-hoffman-dns-terminology
Revision: 01
Title: DNS Terminology