Greetings,

While we've never had a formal call for adoption, this draft has had a lot of comments about the contents, but never about the need for this document. The need has been clear.

The chairs made the move of adopting the document directly, and we're now opening a Working Group Last Call on this document.

The draft can be found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology/

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-00.txt

Please review the draft and offer relevant comments. Remember: This draft is not attempting to redefine any definitions, but to collect and formalize the definitions which do exist.

Because of the nature of the WGLC, we're making this a three week window. The working group last call will end on Friday May 8th.

thanks
tim