> Em 17/07/2015, à(s) 17:08:000, Ted Lemon <ted.le...@nominum.com> escreveu:
>
> On 07/17/2015 12:40 PM, Rubens Kuhl wrote:
>> - Deprecating that part of RFC6761 that allowed the .ONION request, shutting
>> this door;
> This would likely result in Warren's draft never getting consensus, so be
> careful what you ask for.   If you want to make this change, it would be
> better to do it in a separate draft, so that we could have a clearly focused
> discussion about the change you want to make, and not mix it up with a
> related-but-different discussion about .ALT.

Ted,

I personally have no position whether we shut the door before or after .ONION;
there is already a number of names in this category so if .onion was the first
I would strongly oppose its adoption, but since it's not, it doesn't care for
the scale problem whether .onion gets the last bite of this or not.
Considering .ONION already resolved, do you still see issues preventing
consensus ?

Rubens