>> A new version of I-D, draft-jabley-dnsop-refuse-any-01.txt
>> has been successfully submitted by Joe Abley and posted to the
>> IETF repository.
>>
>> Name:           draft-jabley-dnsop-refuse-any
>> Revision:       01
>> Title:          Providing Minimal-Sized Responses to DNS Queries with
>> QTYPE=ANY
>> Document date:  2015-10-12
>> Group:          Individual Submission
>> Pages:          16
>> Htmlized:
>> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jabley-dnsop-refuse-any-01
>> Diff:
>> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jabley-dnsop-refuse-any-01
>>
>> Abstract:
>> The Domain Name System (DNS) specifies a query type (QTYPE) "ANY".
>> The operator of an authoritative DNS server might choose not to
>> respond to such queries for reasons of local policy, motivated by
>> security, performance or other reasons.
>>
>> The DNS specification does not include specific guidance for the
>> behaviour of DNS servers or clients in this situation.  This document
>> aims to provide such guidance.

In general, the draft looks good to me.  Minor changes suggested:

Section 4 includes:
"1.  A DNS responder may choose to search for an owner name that matches
the QNAME and, if that name owns multiple RRs, return just one of them."

I think "RRs" should be "RRSets", as in section 5.

Section 5:
"mulitple" -> "multiple"

--
Bob Harold