Yes; will fix (I think I said in another message). Off today, will catch up
again next week.

Lee

From: DNSOP <dnsop-boun...@ietf.org<mailto:dnsop-boun...@ietf.org>> on behalf
of Ted Lemon <mel...@fugue.com<mailto:mel...@fugue.com>>
Date: Friday, May 6, 2016 7:26 AM
To: "sth...@nethelp.no<mailto:sth...@nethelp.no>"
<sth...@nethelp.no<mailto:sth...@nethelp.no>>
Cc: tjw ietf <tjw.i...@gmail.com<mailto:tjw.i...@gmail.com>>, dnsop WG
<dnsop@ietf.org<mailto:dnsop@ietf.org>>
Subject: Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns

I believe that this was unintentional.   I think Lee agreed to fix it.

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 5:32 AM, <sth...@nethelp.no<mailto:sth...@nethelp.no>>
wrote:
> > The point of this document is not to make normative requirements.
>
> But it does: 'Best practice is that "Every Internet-reachable host
> should have a name"'.

I agree. Especially with IPv6 in mind, "Every Internet-reachable host
should have a name" is *not* best practice.

Steinar Haug, AS2116

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.