On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 10:56:14AM -0700,
 神明達哉 <jin...@wide.ad.jp> wrote
 a message of 181 lines which said:

> I'm not sure how we can move forward from here *if* my above concerns
> are valid.  I can think of a few possibilities, but I'm afraid the
> author (and probably other people) don't like these:

May be:

- drop normative text ("you are a bad boy if you don't have a PTR")
and add text like "some people would like to have a PTR record and
some of these people would like to have matching address record(s)
and PTR record(s). In that case, this document presents some
strategies that could be useful to implement PTR with IPv6 addresses."