Hi,

This document looks almost good to me. I have some nit comments.

- Page 3, Section 1, says a DNS negative cache is used to cache the fact
that a name does not exist. But it also caches if the name is valid but
there are no records for the type. Perhaps:

"..., and is used to cache the fact that a RRset does not exist."

- On Page 4, Section 3: Now, assume that the (DNSSEC signed)
"example.org" zone contains:

The "Now" reads as, "Now what if". Perhaps:

"Another example: assume that the..."

- Page 5, Section 4 and 5 has a lot of duplication: It both quotes RFC
the same section of 4035 and both relaxes the recommendations given
there. It is even repeated a third time in Section 7. I think this
redundancy can be removed

- Page 9, Section 9, has another recommendation for implementations with
respect to configurations (for maximum ttl of NSEC records in the
NCACHE). Either remove the line or relax it.

- Page 15, Appendix B has acknowledgements to Mark which I believe
belong in Section 11 which is appropriately titled "Acknowledgements".
Also this section only gives guidance on NSEC.

I have made a PR that deals with these nits. Feel free to merge or
cherry pick:

https://github.com/wkumari/draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse/pull/5

Best regards,
  Matthijs