Ray,

While I can’t speak for Ralph, I also suggested that comments from DNSOP
participants on these drafts should go to the HOMENET WG list, because they
were input to a HOMENET WGLC.

It does seem to me that the discussion of DNSSEC, including the opposition of
the chair of ICANN to an unsigned delegation in the root zone for .homenet, is
input that the WG should have, but HOMENET needs to decide what to make of that
input.

What’s the best way for DNS experts in DNSOP to provide input to HOMENET on
these drafts in WGLC?

thanks,
Suzanne