the complaints about operator participation in the IETF go back decades.
 no news there.
in fact, there are operator driven fora for just such activities, DNS-OARC
comes to mind.
this draft actively destroys trust in the DNS, which reduces trust in the
Internet overall.
is that really what you want out of the IETF?

/Wm