Hello Jinmei,

On 11 May 2017, at 19:12, 神明達哉 wrote:

I support the adoption.  I'm willing to review subsequent versions.
Actually I've already reviewed the current version and provided
comments:
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dnsop/current/msg20130.html
but as far as I remember I've not seen any response to it from the
authors.  I hope that was not because the comments were so stupid and
simply and silently dismissed.

We have not silently dismissed you, and we appreciate the time you took to write it all down. We have compiled a long list of comments to go through, and your email, being extra long, is currently a singular item on that list because it deserves some time to digest. We take every comment seriously, even if we don’t necessarily respond. I hope we can post a new version within a few weeks.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk