On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 06:55:55AM -0400, tjw ietf wrote:
> I'm caught up with my day job, and the discussion on this has died down,
> but it looks like the work is moving along smoothly, it's time to kick off
> a Call for Adoption on this document. (well, maybe late).
>
> This starts a Call for Adoption for: draft-hunt-dnsop-aname
>
> The draft is available here:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-dnsop-aname/
>
> Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption by
> DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

I have reviewed this draft and also have operational & development
experience with the authoritative side implementation of something highly
similar.

In addition, Peter, one of the co-authors, is a swell coworker of mine and a
person I enjoy drinking beer with.  So take my recommendation with the
appropriate grains of salt.

But given all that, I heartily recommend ANAME for adoption by DNSOP.

        Bert
        PowerDNS