No, I don’t mean that. While in theory you can call an aquarium with dead fish
and algae “in use” and tell your neighbors that you have fish and have a green
thumb, it wouldn’t be necessarily an accurate assessment of the situation.
Similarly, an occasional user that tries things doesn’t make those experimental
RRTYPEs to be “in use”.

What I mean is to make DNS simpler by kicking out stuff that has no use in
existing protocols.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC