All,

It's been a while, but I have put up a new version of the MIXFR draft:

    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mekking-mixfr-02

The IETF 101 Hackathon lead to the revival of this draft.

Changes after the three year sleep:

- I removed the IXFR Gone Wild section. This document should focus in the in-band transfer improvements. I know there are others who like to see and work on a new DNS transfer protocol, but one does not exclude the other.
- Intended status: Standards track.
- Added a clarification from Bob Harold about class ANY (from 2015).
- Remove ambiguous "Delete All RRsets of a Type".
- Affiliation changes.

Who would like to contribute, review, and all that great fun?

Github is here: https://github.com/matje/mixfr

Best regards,
  Matthijs